A company is the union of resources to achieve a goal. But when we ask ourselves «Who are we?» We refer to those who make up this company, and above all, what unites us. Tentorium Energy is a group of collaborators aware that only a high level of demand will allow us to enjoy work, and will generate enough added value to improve as people, as a company and as a society. We are a passionate team with the purpose and adventure of doing something good for others and for ourselves through our company.
Environmental Performance for 2021-2022
The sustainability of the planet is a matter for all the beings that inhabit it, the sustainability policy of our company is firm and concrete. Specific measures, aimed at improving efficiency, ecology, and collaterally… at the price, because more ecological is NOT more expensive.
This is our performance:
- Use 100% recyclable packaging. In paper cans, or in fully recyclable single-layer PET plastic containers. We reject the sale of aluminum or paper containers with plastic (kraft bags, tetra-bricks …) that are not recyclable.
- Offer the sale of bulk products in 100% biodegradable packaging. Our goal is that our customers can buy 100% of our products in bulk and in compostable paper bags. In this way, our customers will buy only the amount they need and will not generate waste.
- More than 90% of our portfolio is organic certified products. Our goal is 100%. Let’s not pollute our planet, let’s not pollute our body.
- Take into account the importance of the products having the closest possible origin. Minimize the CO2 footprint.
- Offer free samples in biodegradable paper bag with every order. Try before you buy, it is a safe purchase and reduces waste.
- Offer presentations from 1 kg to 25 kg of almost all products to save packaging.
- For the transport of our customers’ orders, we will use transport companies that comply with the ISO 14,000 environmental management standard (Thinkgreen GLS).
- We will gradually incorporate renewable energy into our company. Thus, we have the firm commitment so that 100% of the energy that we use both in our facilities and in our means of transport has a 100% renewable origin before the year 2,022
At Tentorium Energy, S.L., social responsibility is deeply rooted in our corporate culture. Therefore, Tentorium Energy is firmly committed to and adheres to the fundamental conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO) on the right to work, the principles of the base code of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) and the Principles of the Global Compact. from the United Nations (UN), which emphasize aspects that include human rights; labor standards and practices; environmental, health and safety management systems; and business ethics and integrity.
To demonstrate our efforts and progress on these conventions and principles, we participate in the Vendor Ethical Data Sharing (Sedex) forum and follow their Sedex Membership Ethical Trade Audit Assessment (SMETA) program. The assessment program serves as a platform to manage and demonstrate our social responsibility ambitions and efforts. The scope, methodology, reports, and evaluation timelines that Tentorium Energy follows are the result of a consultation process with our stakeholders and follow Sedex SMETA specifications as appropriate.